For press related to Dr. Raymaker’s fiction, please contact Autonomous Press.
For press or related to Dr. Raymaker’s academic work, please contact Portland State University’s Office of University Communications.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss public speaking availability or for general questions.
Note: I am potentially available for speaking on the following topics: autism and employment, systems science / systems thinking / complexity science, community-engaged research (including its potential for activism and leveraging systems change), complexity-driven approaches to health services research / public health, and talks/readings related to my fiction.
Monthly newsletter! Stay up to date!
- Updates on research findings and academic publications
- Information about upcoming public speaking events
- Calls for papers and calls for action in research
- Updates on fiction and creative writing publications
- Links to press or news media
- New visual arts or experiments
- Featured blog posts
- Tips for neurodivergent academics & creators
- Feedback surveys for readers to shape the content of future newsletters
- All those important things I forget to post on FaceBook LOL